As YesFarmers, we are the first company in Turkey that provide unpasteurized milk supply and unprocessed ındustrial milk to consumers, which is widely used in US and Europe. Natural milk that we produce in our farm with %100 domestic production milk automats now all over the prestigious grocery store chain in Turkey. We offer to our customers Quality and Trust with our Halal certificates and other product quality certificates which are approved by European Union.
- Regular or full-fat milk
- Low-fat milk
- Skim milk
- Ultra-filtration (UF) milk
- Lactose-reduced or lactose-free milk
- Buttermilk or cultured milk
- Flavoured Milk.
- Row Milk (Bi’Süt, Süt Kaynağı)
- Cheddar Cheese
Regular or Full-Fat Milk
Protein 3.2 gr
Carbs 4.8 gr
Sugar 5.1 gr
Fiber 0 gr
Fat 3.3 gr
Saturated 1.87 gr
Monounsaturated 0.81 gr
Polyunsaturated 0.2 gr
Omega-3 0.08 g
Benefits of Milk
• Vitamin B12: This essential vitamin is only found in foods of animal origin, and milk is very high in B12
• Calcium: Milk is not only one of the best dietary sources of calcium, but the calcium found in milk is also easily absorbed
• Riboflavin: One of the B- vitamins, also called vitamin B2. Dairy products are the biggest source of riboflavin in the Western diet.
• Phosphorus: Dairy products are good source of phosphorus, a mineral that plays an essential role in many biological processes.
Milk is one of the most nutritious drinks in the World
Not only is it rich in high-quality protein, it is also an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, such as calcium, vitamin B12, and riboflavin.
For this reason, it may cut the risk of osteoporosis and reduce blood pressure.